- Code management and Versioning
- Frequent and Successful builds
- Build failure notification and Troubleshooting
- Build Artifact management
- Change Management
- Release automation
- Release approvals
- Dev Stack, QA Stack, Staging Stack, Production Stack
- Monitor infrastructure and application
- Performance Troubleshooting
- Capacity Planning
Experience : 3 Years
- Ability to write functional code in python or shell scripting to automate tasks related to CI/CD/Monitoring.
- Troubleshoot and Debugging: Ability to find a rootcause an issue in an environment by going through the logs (OS, Platforms and Applications), following a structured approach.
- Ability to create and follow a deployment guide to deploy application on various stacks, including Dev, Staging and Production.
- Ability to Prepare builds and release notes using tools such as Jenkins.
- Ability read tools documentation to setup, operate and administer.
Tools and Technologies: (* is the mandatory knowledge)
Continuous Integration : Jenkins*
Containerization : VMWare*, Docker
Operating Systems : Linux*, Windows
Programming Languages : Shell Scripting*, Perl, J2EE, Python*
Web technologies : Web Services (RESTful)
Web/Application Servers : Apache Tomcat*
Networking Protocol : TCP/IP*
Build Tools : Apache Ant, and Maven*
Version Control Tools : SVN*
Cloud computing tools : Amazon EC2*, ELB, EBS
IDEs : Eclipse
Other Tools & Utilities : Log4j*, JSON*, Bugzilla
Deployment Automation : Ansible, Chef
Monitoring Tools : Nagios*, Marvel, AWS Cloudwatch, Spark/Flume/Kafka