Do you believe that every organization, regardless of size, deserves an enterprise-class cybersecurity program? We are passionate about delivering affordable, best-of-breed hybrid security-as-a-service solutions to continuously protect our customers. Our solution solves real problems while offering value and time savings. As part of the Service Delivery team, you can directly impact how companies better protect their networks while growing your cybersecurity career.
This position will be based in our Vancouver, BC office. Currently, we are only considering local candidates.
About the team
The Service Delivery team provides best in class security as a service to EiQ customers which consist of IT professionals in small to mid-sized companies. Our customers look to EiQ to be an extension of their IT team. Through our Service Delivery and Security Operations Center, we provide our customers with Enterprise grade cybersecurity protection at a fraction of the cost.
About the Job
The Service Delivery (Technical Account) Manager role is a key component to EiQ Networks service delivery solution. The SDM is responsible to act as the primary technical security advisor to a defined group of customers. In this role, successful candidates will proactively manage the security and compliance profiles of their customers with the support of our monitoring and analyst capabilities in our 24x7 Security Operations Center (SOC). Our SDMs require an expert understanding of security best practices and enterprise IT infrastructures. Specifically, in terms of network configuration, device and asset management, network resolutions and configuration management. Successful candidates will possess a high degree of customer advocacy and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Act as the trusted security and compliance advisor for your defined group of customers
• Continuously check for process improvements for better SOC Service Operations & Delivery and communicate with management
• Identify product enhancements gathered during service delivery. Properly document and communicate these to the Product Engineering team
• Perform service transition activities to onboard customers into the SOCVue services such as adding and configuring new nodes, assigning collection policies, and adding/importing alerts, etc.
• Prepare custom reports for high critical nodes
• Track incident activity and ensure all information is collected and passed along to the customer as required
• Conduct regular communication calls with customers regarding node deployments, triggered alerts and heath check status on a regular basis
• Validate all service deliverables according to established Service Level Agreement in the SOCVue Service Description
• Thrives in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment with a strong focus on customer satisfaction
• Strong understanding and working knowledge of security technologies
• Knowledge of architecting, deploying and administering a SIEM solution
• Ability to assess, update, and create security policies and procedures
• Strong fundamental core networking skills. Demonstrated thorough knowledge of TCP/IP protocol suite, OSI layered architecture and troubleshooting related issues.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, presentation and customer handling skills
• 5+ years of technical account management experience
• Operational experience with Splunk a plus
• Proven knowledge and practical application of security, firewalls, access and perimeter control, vulnerability management and intrusion detection.
• Technical expertise in common network devices & security products. Specifically, in perimeter technologies, implementation, configuration and troubleshooting of firewall related issues
• Hands on experience with one or more of the following: Firewalls, Vulnerability scanners, Intrusion Detection/Prevention systems, End Point Protection Systems, SIEM Log Management Systems
• Networking Certification, CCNA would be desired